Alarm Panel (Model RIA10-1-SAA)
Alarm panel shall incorporate a power supply cord, pump/alarm relay, power on and alarm indicating lights, alarm buzzer, test switch, silence/off switch, and receptacle for SF100 power supply cord. On a low-level condition the SF100 will be disabled, the alarm will sound and a set of dry contacts will close (for remote indication if connected to a DCS). The alarm buzzer may be disconnected by removing a jumper in the alarm circuit.
- Electrical Rating Motors: ¼ hp at 115 Volts/230 Volts
- Cable: Neoprene, Type SJOW No. 16/2 (7.6 mm Dia.)
- Temperature: 140° F (60° C)
- Panel Dimensions: 260mm (10.2 in) x 128mm (5.03 in) x 92mm (3.62 in).
- Alarm Panel Enclosure Rating: NEMA 1