MODEL NC-1S STREAKER ‘NeutraPal’
CONDENSATE NEUTRALIZATION KIT The ‘NeutraPal’ is ideal for neutralizing condensate from condensing boilers and furnaces operating on natural gas or propane. The condensate is acidic and has the potential to harm the environment and the sewer system. The NeutraPal will raise the pH of the condensate to a more neutral level before it is discharged to drain.
FEATURES and BENEFITS
- 1.6 Gal/hr (6.05l/hr)
- NeutraPal prevents acidic condensate from corroding drains and sewer systems
- Neutralized condensate is more environmentally friendly
- Fast and easy installation, includes ¾” PVC Socket Weld Adaptors for hard pipe installation
- Helps maintain a neutral environment for bacteria in septic systems
- Low profile design for appliances with a near floor condensate drain
- All corrosion resistant materials
- Suitable for use on all types of Natural Gas and Propane appliances
- Includes initial charge of LipHter+ neutralizing agent
- Can be mounted in horizontal or vertical position (see installation instructions)
* Check with the appliance manufacturer for condensate flowrate. As a guideline 400,000 BTU/hr at 93% efficiency will produce approximately 1.6 Gal/hr.