MODEL NC-1W ‘NeutraPal’WALL HUNG CONDENSATE NEUTRALIZER
The ‘NeutraPal’ is ideal for neutralizing condensate from condensing boilers and furnaces operating on natural gas or propane.
The condensate is acidic and has the potential to harm the environment and the sewer system. The NeutraPal will raise the pH of the condensate to a more neutral level before it is discharged to drain.
FEATURES and BENEFITS
- 1.6 Gal/hr (6.05l/hr)
- NeutraPal prevents acidic condensate from corroding drains and sewer systems
- Provisionally patented manual reset float system indicates if the unit has become restricted
- Integral bypass feature prevents condensate backflow into appliance
- Neutralized condensate is more environmentally friendly
- Reversible for fast and easy installation
- Helps maintain a neutral environment for bacteria in septic systems
- All corrosion resistant materials
- Suitable for use on all types of Natural Gas and Propane appliances
- Includes initial charge of LipHter+ neutralizing agent
* Check with the appliance manufacturer for condensate flowrate. As a guideline 400,000 BTU/hr at 93% efficiency will produce approximately 1.6 Gal/hr.