MODEL NT1-P CONDENSATE NEUTRALIZATION TANK WITH PUMP
The NT1-P is ideal for installations that require both condensate removal and neutralization. The condensate produced by gas fired condensing appliances is acidic and has the potential to harm the environment and the sewer system.
FEATURES and BENEFITS
- 7.2 l/hr (1.9 Gal/hr)*
- Maximum delivery head 6m (20ft)
- High level float with N.C. or N.O. contacts (factory set to N.C.) for hook up to alarm system
- NeutraPump prevents acidic condensate from corroding drains and sewer systems
- Neutralized condensate is more environmentally friendly
- Low profile design for appliances with near floor condensate drain
- All materials made from corrosion resistant material
- 4 liter (1 US gallon) tank with baffles designed to channel flow through LipHter+ media for complete neutralization
- Includes initial charge of Axiom’s special LipHter+ neutralizing media
* Check with the appliance manufacturer for condensate flowrate or go to our website and use the sizing calculator. As a guideline 500,000 BTU/hr at 93% efficiency will produce
approximately 7.2 l/hr (1.9 Gal/hr).