MODEL NT25-P18 CONDENSATE NEUTRALIZATION TANK WITH PUMP
The NT25-P18 is ideal for installations that require both condensate removal and neutralization.
The condensate produced by gas fired condensing appliances is acidic and has the potential to harm the environment and the sewer system.
FEATURES and BENEFITS
- 40 Gal/hr (150 l/hr)*
- 18 feet of lift at max design flow rate
- Comes with high level float for hook up to alarm system
- NeutraPump prevents acidic condensate from corroding drains and sewer systems
- Neutralized condensate is more environmentally friendly
- Low profile design for appliances with near floor condensate drain
- All materials made from corrosion resistant material
- 18 liter (4.8 US gallon) tank with baffles designed to channel flow through LipHter media for complete neutralization
- Includes initial charge of Axiom’s special LipHter neutralizing media
* Check with the appliance manufacturer for condensate flowrate or go to our website and use the sizing calculator. As a guideline 6,000,000 BTU/hr at 96% efficiency will produce approximately 40 Gal/hr (150 L/hr).